How do I keep all this digital music organised?
Be as simple or creative as you like! You can:
* glue the pieces into scrapbooks (great if you like to easily highlight or draw on the score)
* use a plastic display folder (very quick and easy)
* use a 3-ring binder (very easy to organise)
* send the pieces off to a print store to be printed and comb-bound (surprisingly cost-effective)
* get your own comb binder and bind the pieces into books yourself (if you have the time it is super cheap)
Each book has a "print ready" PDF and full-colour cover included so that you can easily create your own books in no time at all with no hassle! If you would like pretty color covers I would suggest getting a print shop to print them for you in small batches on glossy card stock. This is very economical to do.
All these options are very economical, very flexible (every one of my students has their own personalized folder) and look great (I encourage my students to decorate their books with drawings, pictures and reward stickers).