As a special bonus for teachers all of my digital sheet music is studio-licensed. I love that my music is enjoyed all around the world and the combination of instant digital downloads with studio licensing is a great way for me to reach everyone.
PLEASE NOTE: hardcopies are not covered by this studio license. One book = one student.
What is studio-licensing?
Can you pass the cost of purchasing digital Supersonics materials onto your students?
* Charge a set “materials fee” for each student per month/term/year. For a template document click here.
* Charge per piece/book printed. For a template document click here.
How do you keep all this digital music organised?
* glue the pieces into scrapbooks (great if you like to easily highlight or draw on the score)
* use a plastic display folder (very quick and easy)
* use a 3-ring binder (very easy to organise)
* send the pieces off to a print store to be printed and comb-bound (surprisingly cost-effective)
* get your own comb binder and bind the pieces into books yourself (if you have the time it is super cheap)
Can your students use studio-licensed copies for exams, competitions or concerts?